Tuesday, July 22, 2014

Silent Airways......

 
I've pretty much fallen off the face of the earth and I'm sorry about that. Well, not completely haha. I'm in the stage where in my life things can change quickly. I'm in my early twenties, 21, and that's when we're trying to find our footing in this big giant world. 
 
This year has been life changing! In January I started a new journey, working towards a Manicuring license. That was a full time thing, five days a week, waking up at 5:30 to get ready to leave in two hours to travel 45 minutes south for my class to start at 8:30, which sometimes didn't cause the teacher was late or the school was still closed and for some reason not everyone that worked there didn't have a freaking key (cause that makes sense). So to say the least this life experience (and it was a hell of a one) drained me. I was just too tired and not feeling it, especially the days I didn't get home till late in the afternoon because of clients (don't mind clients, it's what makes me money but down there you'd never know what you'd be getting, some were just strange) so blogging and reading went onto the back burner.
 
I read somewhat through the process but from being exhausted reading started to feel like a chore, same as reviewing, and so I was beginning to read even slower, took me weeks to finish a book! However now that things have settled down, Graduated June 7th, I'm starting to get back to normal and I would love to start blogging again! Though since you've been this patient I hope it'll continue because I'm still trying to get my footing.
 
I actually have some big news!! Which I'll be putting in a separate post, along with talking about me graduating and starting a couple new chapters in my life! I'm so excited! So just be even more patient as I get my blogging groove back. To those I promised to read and review your books I will be getting to them, probably not as quickly as you'd like, but I will be getting to them because once I make a promise I do not break it!!
 
 I've got a couple of books I have read and need to put up a review so look out for them, Alienated by Melissa Landers (review book) & Shiver by Maggie Stiefvater. And right now I'm hooked by a couple New Adult Contemporaries, Moments of Julian by Keary Taylor & Breaking the Reins by Juliana Haygert (Review book), they are just such a refreshing read for me so I'm breezing through them and don't want to put them down!! So I'm getting the reading bug back haha. 
 
 
Thanks for being patient! <3
 
See ya soon!
 


3 comments:

  1. Massive congratulations on graduating! Glad things are starting to get back to normal for you! Look forward to hearing your big news!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Welcome back, Ashley. Congratulations on graduating. You've been adventurous in life recently and that's what it's all about. Take care of yourself, Emma.

    ReplyDelete
  3. @Jaimie- Thank you so much! And it's getting there, haha. Can't wait for you guys to find out, I'll be announcing it soon! How have you been? :)

    @Emma- Thank you so much! I've missed being a part of this world! haha Yeah, that's what it's all about! Thank you, you take care too! I hope there's more works coming from you, I miss reading your stuff! :)

    ReplyDelete