Tuesday, November 25, 2014

Going on Vacation, Scheduled Post for the week

 
Hey Y'all, just a quick post to let you know this week I'm going on vacation and getting away for the rest of the week! But don't worry, I have a few post scheduled for the week. A couple reviews ( I know I've been lacking on those, haven't been reading much) Okay, so I was too tired to write the reviews yesterday :/, a few book promoting post, and some writing updates.
 
I'm leaving this morning on a road trip with my soon to be parents-in-laws to San Diego for the Marine Corp Ball (tonight) I'll be going to with my Fiancé who's stationed down there and then spending thanksgiving day with him and his family as he has four days off for the holiday. Which means I'll be spending everyday with him this week, doing a few things we need to do before getting married January 3rd, celebrating my birthday early (it's on December 1st) and going on a whole bunch of adventures! Like buying some new outfits for our Engagement photo shoot happening the day after he gets home on December 28th! Yay!
 
Anyways, just thought I'd let you know that I'm going to be away from the internet world for a bit and I'll be back next week. And just to forewarn you, next month is going to be crazy for me as it's the last month to get everything set and ready for our wedding January 3rd and me packing because I'll be moving down there the week after we get married, so there's going to be a lot of book promoting post and not a lot of book reviews and I'm sorry- not sorry about that- but I'd just wanted to forewarn you. So next month, I'll be doing a whole bunch of movie reviews instead (a lot less time to do those haha)
 
Thanks for stopping by and see you guys again soon!
 
Hugs and kisses!
 


No comments:

Post a Comment