Thursday, November 27, 2014

There was a time in 2012 where I read books but didn't review them

Death's Avatar (Descent, #0.5)

Knowing that I didn't review Death's Avatar two years ago, when I originally read it in October 2012, I decided to read it again since I've been on a novella kick lately and this time to review it. But along the way I found out that there were quite a few books in the Fall of 2012 that I read but didn't review. And it wasn't because I gave them low ratings, mainly because I just couldn't find the words to review them with.

Here's the list of books I didn't review:

 When Lightning Strikes (1-800-Where-R-You #1) by Meg Cabot- I swore I wrote a review for it but I guess I didn't and I didn't rate it either (read it before I joined Goodreads in the summer of 2012, read it in February)

Thirteen Reasons Why by Jay Asher- I absolutely loved this book! But just couldn't get my rambling praises to form a proper review, 5 Stars

Unbelievable (Pretty Little Liars #4) by Sara Shepard- I liked this one but I don't know why I didn't review it, I've reviewed 1, 2, 3, and 5, so I don't get why not this one haha. 4 Stars

Dead Is So Last Year (Dead Is #3) by Marlene Perez- Did a Vlog review on this but now I want to read it again and give it a proper one (Vlog reviews are great, but it was the first time I did it and I was totally awkward) 4 Stars

Dead Is Just A Rumor (Dead Is #4) by Marlene Perez- I think it's funny I wrote a review for the last one in the series but not for these two haha 4 Stars

 Zombie Cinderella (Zombie Fairy Tales #1) by



















No comments:

Post a Comment