Saturday, February 14, 2015

Movie Review: Dead Before Dawn


Dead Before Dawn
October 11th, 2012

Seen: February 7th, 2015


~Summary~

A bunch of college kids accidentally unleash an evil curse that causes people to kill themselves and turn into Zombie Demons, aka ZEMONS!


~My Thoughts~

When I first heard and saw this it was halfway through the movie when I got to my father's apartment. It seemed cheesy to my siblings and I but once my dad explained what it was about it seemed interesting and I told myself I'll watch it someday. Well, someday is now. I've been seeing it on Netflix so there's no excuse to watch it anymore so I finally took the time to see the goods.

I was utterly shocked! My expectations were low and I was preparing this to be completely cheesy. I was wrong!

I was laughing out loud throughout the entire movie! The humor flows through without a hitch, it never felt forced. Sometimes certain scenes were a little cheesy but overall I was hooked! It was entertaining and fun, a unique take on zombies. Oh boy, when the curse became activated the deaths of their loved ones were hilarious! Everything is supposed to be taken lightly haha. The gang of friends didn't think the curse and magic was real after they drop and smash a urn of an evil ghost. So as they're calm and chill when the clock strikes ten, that's when the fun begins ;).

Overall this was loads of fun! It's a movie I can see myself watching again and again! If you love Devon Bostick, Christopher Lloyd, and Brandon Jay McLaren then you'll absolutely love Dead Before Dawn! Brandon is that guy that's in like everything and I absolutely love him! He's the type that stands up for the underdogs and I love those types haha. Seriously, I can just gush over how funny this is! It's a must see if you love humor and zombies!


Will disturb your being


Happy Viewing Everybody!


No comments:

Post a Comment