Friday, October 2, 2015

Review: Zombie Cinderella II: The Ball (Zombie Fairy Tales #6) by Kevin Richey

Zombie Cinderella II: The Ball (Zombie Fairy Tales #6) by Kevin Richey
Publication Date: June 13th, 2012
Genre: Horror
Pages: 38
Format: Paperback Collection
Source: Gifted
Read: September 29th, 2015




~Summary~

Cinderella returns to continue her bloody revenge. While at the Ball, she reunites with her evil stepsisters, and discovers that the Prince has some secrets of his own that are far from charming.


~My Thoughts~

This was one twisted short story! Oh my god, I was not expecting any of this! I knew shit was going to go down when Cinderella was on her way to the ball, I mean look at her, but damn!

I decided to go into this blind, not taking the time to even read the summary because it's the continuation of Zombie Cinderella so I had the gist of where things were leading. But y'all I was not expecting the twist on Prince Charming. His father is livid, tired of hosting ball after ball, all in finding his son a wife. The reason for all these balls had me sitting on the edge of my seat! An absolutely brilliant twist! 

If you love horror, zombies, and absolutely twisted stories then this story is for you. But you must read Zombie Cinderella first but I promise it's just as great as this one! Or if you just love watching evil stepsisters getting their just desserts then this is definitely a read for you! 5 Bloody Hand-prints!





Sweet Readings Everybody!

No comments:

Post a Comment