Tuesday, January 26, 2016

Book Review: Watching (Watching #1) by Bethany James

Watching (Watching #1) by Bethany James
Publication Date: October 24th, 2015
Genre: Adult Erotica
Pages: 70
Format: ebook
Source: Free on Amazon
Read: January 20th to 21st, 2016
Rating: 4/5



~Summary~

“Do you like to watch?” He whispers this question into my ear as he tugs my thong to the side. 

I don't answer him, but stay there in the shadows, and watch the couple in the VIP room. I can't look away. Watching them is turning me on more than anything ever has before. 

Do I like to watch? 

Yes… 

** This book is intended for mature readers due to language and adult situations. Also, Watching is a novella and is approx 92 pages in print format.


~My Thoughts~

Oh my, oh my, let me fan myself off before I try to write a proper review for this sexy little thing...

Okay, trying to step out of my shoes where I'm not a one night stand kind of girl and only been with one man and into the shoes of the main gals, I was able to enjoy this little number. Boy was this a serious steamy read! 

At first it was hard for me to get behind their relationship because all we saw of it was the steamy love making and I get it, it's an erotica so what should I expect? But the hopeless romantic in me wanted to see the other sides of their romance. Other than that, I truly enjoyed myself ;)

I liked this story line because it was more of a sweet/innocent type of kinky and not full on S&M kind of kinky. So I'm excited to see where things lead to in the next one, which I will be reading very soon!  

Beware, your knickers will get soaked ;)





Sweet Readings Everybody!

No comments:

Post a Comment