Monday, April 4, 2016

Book Review: Watch (Watching #3) by Bethany James

Watch (Watching #3) by Bethany James
Publication Date: January 18th, 2016
Genre: Adult Erotica
Pages: 67
Format: Kindle
Source: Bought
Read: March 21st, 2016
Rating: 4/5



~Summary~

I’m at a standstill. 

If I push forward, I could destroy everything that Jack and I have built together. If I pull back, I could be left forever wondering what if. 

I’m torn between Jack and Elle, the man I love and my friend who wants to become my lover. 

I’m curious. It would be a lie to say I wasn’t. 
He says no. My body says yes. 

Could I risk it? Risk hurting and possibly losing him. 

Just you watch.


~My Thoughts~

I'm sad to see this series end! Though the romance was completely cheesy and an insta-love type, sometimes it was sweet and I couldn't help devour it! And the super, steamy love scenes sure did help keep my eyes glued to my kindles screen!   

Oh boy, another hot read from Ms. James! Truly panting melting material! I just couldn't get enough! And I'm excited to hear she's working on a full length novel, oh it's going to be good! I can already tell!

Overall Ms. James has become one of my favorite erotic authors! She sure knows how to get you in the mood with her sensual scenes!





Sweet Readings Everybody!

No comments:

Post a Comment