Sunday, June 5, 2016

Book Review: #Player (Hashtag #3) by Cambria Hebert

#Player (Hashtag #3) by Cambria Hebert
Publication Date: March 7th, 2015
Genre: New Adult Contemporary Romance
Pages: 580
Format: Kindle
Source: Bought
Read: May 13th to 17th, 2016
Rating: 5/5



~Summary~

The Hashtag series is the winner of Best Contemporary Series of 2015 (UtopYAcon 2015) 
Romeo from the Hashtag series is the winner of Best Contemporary Lead (UtopYAcon 2015) 
Book Three in the Hashtag series! 

Players gotta play. 
Hate is like a poison. It contaminates everything.


So does doubt.

Even though I deny what I overheard, even though I insist it isn't true, the seed of doubt has been planted. I can't help but be tormented with the endless what-if's that have taken over our lives.

Romeo and I were happy in love. The future stretched before us brighter than any star in the darkest sky. Now everything is broken. Literally broken. Romeo's entire career is at stake, my entire future is threatened... and my past?

It's coming back to haunt me.

To haunt us.

Romeo says we're in this together and right now the only sure thing is us. But how far can a love so new be pushed? The lengths we will have to go to save each other puts everything at risk.

Romeo is a #player but how much of the game can one person play?







Cambria Hebert's stories are a drug for me! I seriously cannot get enough and they are just so hard to put down! I was constantly telling myself just one more chapter, just one more and then I'll go wash the dishes. But then it'll turn into another chapter and then another, I just couldn't stop turning the pages! And it was just so easy to fall back into this world even though it's been a year since I've read #Hater!

#Player started right where #Hater ended so it was easily to get sucked back into the story! And as I was reading, I've been hooked to One Tree Hill on Netflix, so the whole time I just started imagining Romeo and Rimmel as Nathan and Haley even though they totally don't look like them but the characters are exactly the same with loads of drama in their life haha. So because of that it gave me a warm fuzzy feeling inside, probably sounds weird to you but I just adore both of those couples! 

Anyways, the beginning was so intense and heartbreaking I just couldn't get enough! Zach is pure evil and whenever he was in the scene I was sitting on the edge of my seat, waiting to see what crazy thing he was going to do next!

And then when things were starting to look up, everyone was happy I knew any minute Cambria was going to pull the rug right from under us! When she did I was absolutely speechless! My jaw dropped and I couldn't turn the pages fast enough! So much drama and I loved how Romeo was her rock through it all! 


     


Overall this series just keeps on getting better! This is the first series where I've rated all the books five stars, from the first to the last! Well done Cambria!! And I cannot wait to read #Heart because I just love Romeo and Rimmel, I truly am going to miss them, but how #Player ended just couldn't have been better than that! Had my hopeless romantic heart skipping a beat and I was smiling from ear to ear! Sigh, so sweet!




Now onto Ivy's and Braeden's story, cannot wait to see what Cambria has in store for them!!







Sweet Readings Everybody!

No comments:

Post a Comment