Monday, June 13, 2016

Book Review: The Tiny Curse (Werewolf High #2) by Anita Oh

The Tiny Curse (Werewolf High #2) by Anita Oh
Publication Date: March 15th, 2016
Genre: Young Adult Paranormal
Pages: 141
Format: Kindle
Source: Bought
Read: June 2nd to June 4th, 2016
Rating: 4/5



~Summary~

Things get more complicated for Lucy when she’s expected to keep the secret that Sam and the others are werewolves. Other students are jealous of her getting closer to the most elite kids in the class and more and more she’s the victim of bullying, until she loses even the few friends she’s made. 
It’s almost a relief when she’s hit by a curse that shrinks her to only two inches tall – she can’t be bullied if she can’t be found! But being tiny comes with its own problems and she’s soon forced to turn to Sam and the other werewolves for help. She can’t live in Tennyson Wilde’s sock drawer forever, she needs to find the culprit and break the curse!




Little fun fact before I get into my review, my husband and I love having nerf wars. So one time we were playing I made him a bet and if I won I got to buy this book....so, guess who won! Haha, I've been dying to pick this book up ever since then!

I've been sitting on the edge of my seat waiting for this book to get published! I really, really loved the first one! And the moment I finished this one I pre-ordered the next book as fast as I could, this series is just so much fun! 

It took me a couple of chapters to get into The Tiny Curse only cause it's been a few months since I've read the first book. But after a while it wasn't long before I got sucked back into this world! Ms. Oh's writing is absolutely addicting! I just couldn't get enough, it was so hard to put down this book! All I wanted to do was read it and forget the world around me! 

Lucy once again gets sucked into this magical world and she has no idea why. Tennyson once again thinks it's her doing, as if she would shrink herself on purpose haha. But as they get deeper he realizes how silly of an idea that was. I think in this one he's finally warming up to her as she's being forced in their world from whoever keeps putting curses on her. I wished we got closer to whoever is wielding the magic but sadly we didn't which is one of the reasons why I couldn't rate this a five star like the previous book.

We didn't get a lot of answers in this one, more speculation and ideas of why this person is causing so many magical problems. Which I loved and thought were great twists, but hopefully when we get the answers they'll be satisfying. 

Overall this was another fun read and I'm dying for the next one! I believe this is a trilogy so it'll be sad when I have to say goodbye to the characters! This series is one I would love to reread one day!  







Sweet Readings Everybody!

No comments:

Post a Comment